Hello world, my name is Bay and the man on the right is my husband Eddie. In January 2015 we went on a small pre-wedding trip to White Sands National Monument, New Mexico. We were excited, nervous and relieved that all of the wedding planning chaos were coming closer to the end and we were going to start on our new lives together.
We both made several 2015 New Years Resolutions to read more, travel more, be less stressed, be healthier, aka your typical resolutions. New year, new us, right? Well….2015 turned out to be new marriage, new spouses, new last names, new statuses, new house, new puppy, new challenges, new everything! The entire past year was filled with many many changes in both life, career and our relationship. This year our resolutions are simple:
- Enjoy of all of the changes.
- Find something to be passionate about and keep it up.
- Build a better relationship between ourselves and with our puppy.
- Travel. Grow. Read. Learn. Together.
- Record our journey together.
Here’s to new beginnings! Let the journey (and recording) begin…welcome to our blog!